Dear All (correction of previous message)
        I want to inform you that Miguel Serdoura is going to organize a
lute course this coming summer, in parallel with the Dolmetch
Recorder and Viola da Gamba course.
However, in my previous message, I forgot to indicate the inscription
contacts :
Anthony

Summer Lute Course at Frensham Heights. United Kingdom (21 to 29 July
2007)

Teacher : Miguel Serdoura (www.miguelserdoura.com)

Miguel teaches renaissance and baroque lute, for beginners to
advanced players of all ages. The course starts with registration and
lunch on 21st July and ends on 28th for non residents, after dinner,
and on 29th for residents.
Students will have one private lesson and one lute ensemble lesson
(renaissance and baroque lute duos) per day , or every 2 days,
depending on the quantity of participants for the course.
The Course will be held at the same time as the Dolmetch Recorder and
Viola da Gamba Course.

Fees :

Residential course  Pounds 740, single room, all main meals
Day only  Pounds 490, all main meals

  Inscriptions : www.lmfl.com/Lutecourse.htm