That CD that Arthur mentions below. I have copies for sale through
the LSA's CD sales project. They cost $16 plus postage, etc = $2.50
in the US, $3.50 for Canada and $6.00 for other parts of the
world.  If anyone wants a copy they can call me at 925/686-5800 or
fax me at 925/680-2582 with credit card info. WE also can sell them
using a check or a credit card by mailing an order to me at Lute
Society of America, PO Box 6499, Concord, CA 94524 USA.

Nancy Carlin

Nancy Carlin Associates
P.O. Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524  USA
phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
web site - www.nancycarlinassociates.com
Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
web site - http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org