From: D. Franco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 3/6/2007 2:33 PM
To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: eiss Ciacona

   Dear friends in the Baroque Lute group,

   Can someone tell me where to find the Ciacona by Weiss?

   I know there are many, and the one I'm looking for I discovered on a Goran
   Sollscher CD arranged for his "alto" 11 string guitar. It starts out slow
   and stately then goes into many variations.

   I'm hoping to get a copy of the original from one of the lute web sites.

   Thanks for any help.

   Dennis Franco

   [1]Dont  miss  your  chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
   Microsoft-=AE Office Live