13 course Baroque Lute by Martin De Witte, 1999
Vlissingen. Holland. Maple Back. String Length
69/74cm. Price 4700 EUR
This is a very well set up baroque lute in perfect
condition. We used it for our projects and recordings.
Very optimal action, fingerboard profile is really
nice. Checked it with all types of strings also with
different types of gut settings (Gamut, Kuerschner).
Extreemly stable and solid concert professional
instrument. Has gone through all weather changes and
hold in high humidity as well as dry winter. No
problems like cracks or losen bars in any climate
situation. Instruments come with hard made to measure
solid cases.
We used this baroque lutes for our duo and would like
to sell it since we decided to switch for two equal
istruments of the same make and material. Only
financial reasons make us sell the lutes. We cant
afford four baroque lutes although we'd love to !!! It
would be nice to see them in good and caring hands:)
Please feel free to ask for more information.
picture picture picture picture picture
Anna Kowalska & Anton Birula
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.luteduo.com