Of all of the occupations that one could from which one might possibly
target to scam money, a lute player would be pretty far down the list. You'd
figure the payoff would be significantly better targetting CEO's or bankers
or just about ANYONE other than a lute player. Nearly every lute player that
I know, when they have a bit of discretionary funding, just goes out and
buys another lute.

Furthermore, it seems a little fishy that he couldn't find a good lute
teacher in the Netherlands??? Not, of course to imply, Ron, that you
"couldn't bring out the best" in the little gaffer, I'm sure there are some
fairly confident players and teachers in Holland :)
Strange too that he spells his name one way at the top of the email and a
different way in the close.

"Non omne quod nitet aurum est"

CB