In einer eMail vom 09.04.2007 01:09:30 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I looked in vain for Mark's "Citternists of Penzance" band nomination  for
> their album "Arf, arf". Hopefully next time.
> Could't help it.
> RT

Hi Roman,

As you will probably noticed, I did not write the article, bit I do feel for
you if the reality out there is too hard for you.

But if we were to play some sort of cross-over as you seem to infer ( a genre
that does not interest me at all) then we would have a big chance. Here are
some of the nominees that sting is up against for the Brit Classic Album of the
year...

All Angels All Angels ( a "girl group" who sing pop songs and some classical
evergreens)
Katherine Jenkins Serenade ( a nice looking gal singing pop classics)
Libera Angel Voices  (Easy listening choir singing classical favorites with
nice new lyrics, to keep your nan warm by the fire)
The Fron Male Voice Choir Voices from the Valley ( A welsh choir singing
unchained melody etc....)

Sadly we use HIP instruments and techniques, very little chance of ever being
nominated, But even if that happened, maybe the same will happen to us as
Joachim Held. He won a Echo here in Germany award for his latest lute CD and on
the television presentation of the award you didn't see or hear about him,
instead someone fumbled around on a single strung archlute....

All the best
Mark