> Greetings one and all from Axel. In 2002 I attended the Grand Prix of
> Europe

Welcome to the not so select club of lute players that like F1 racing. An
unlikely combination that has many followers in my cirlce of lute friends. I
recall many a Sunday afternoon spend watching the race with a fellow lute
player, drinking some beers, eating shrimps and discussing gut strings,
comparing the concentration of Schumi with that needed playing a lute
concert. Most race Sundays another lute playing friend will give me call in
the evening to discuss the race. And while rehearsing the Terzi duets with
my duet partner our language would be borrowed largely from the race world.
We should start a lute & F1 society, perhaps? ;-)

David