From: Bruce O. Bowes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 April 2007 14:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LUTE] Anthony Rooley's Lute Lessons

I have been given a copy of  "A new varietie of Lute Lessons" and I notice
that it was originally published ( would you believe in 1975 ) with an LP.
Does any one know if the LP ever made it into either a tape or cd? It would
be wonderful if I could obtain a copy of it for it goes along with the
lessons in the book.

Thank you

Bruce O. Bowes