lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

13 course Baroque Lute by Martin De Witte, 1999
Vlissingen. Holland. Maple Back. String Length
69/74cm.
This is a very well set up baroque lute in perfect
condition. We used it for our projects and recordings.
Very optimal action,
fingerboard profile is really nice. Checked it with
all types of strings also with different types of gut
settings (Gamut, Kuerschner).
Extreemly stable and solid concert professional
instrument. Has gone
through all weather changes and holds in high humidity
as well as dry
winter. No problems like cracks or losen bars in any
climate
situation. Instrument comes with hard made to measure
solid cases.
We used this baroque lute for our duo. Only financial
reasons make us sell the lute.  Please feel free to
ask for more information.

Anna Kowalska & Anton Birula
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.luteduo.com