The brochure from Early Music Vancouver has apparently created some
confusion about qualifications for attending the LSA in Vancouver. I think
some restrictions might apply to the Baroque instrumental program, but they
certainly do not apply to the LSA seminar.

To clarify, there are *no* qualifications for attending the LSA seminar
apart from an interest in the lute. Lutenists at any level of skill are
welcome to attend the seminar, and beginners are especially encouraged to do
so. The program should have something to offer pretty much anyone interested
in the lute. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Guy