On Apr 27, 2007, at 7:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> I just wonder why would anyone want do that.

Why don't you come over here some time and find out?  I guarantee
you'll find that American people are no different to anybody else.

> USA used to be the "dear enemy";  You could say anythign about it,
> and
> you could thrust they  are there - that there are more or less clever
> human beings there, who answer and perhaps even explain the matters to
> us dummy Europeans.

I don't know anyone here who thinks of Europeans as dummies.  But
also consider this:  never again after this regime will anyone here
say, "what this country needs is a good king!"

> After GWB's torture chambers, Guantanamo (and
> other!)  concentration camps and wars all along, it has been much
> harder
> to get the idea of  USA.... OT, sorry... ;.-/

Believe me, Arto, millions of people here feel just as badly about
the present regime as you do.

Here's an open invitation, Arto:  get your butt over here and I'll
buy you a beer and the meal of your choice:  Texas steak, Maryland
seafood, Cajun, you name it.

Regards,

David Rastall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]