Dear David,
A facsimile of the Wickhambrook manuscript was planned
by Yale but never made it to fruition. There are, however,
high resolution scans of the manuscript made at Yale, and completed
introductions and inventories made by Ian Harwood and John
Robinson respectively. I am very happy to say that it has recently
been agreed that the Lute Society will take over this project,
and that as so much work has already been done, it is expected to
be the next Lute Society facsimile to be published. We don't have
a date yet, but next year is very possible.

Sorry this doesn't help you right now, but I thought that you
and others on the lutelist might like to know that this project
is in hand.

Best wishes,

Denys

(Denys Stephens
General Editor of Lute Society Music Editions)