From: Stewart McCoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 June 2007 17:06
To: Lute Net
Subject: [LUTE] Easy stuff for beginners

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for this very imteresting site. I can access things
like
the Galilei galliards, but not the beginner's pieces. I don't understand

why.

I already have copies of the publications you mention, and they provide
excellent material for beginners.

All the best,

Stewart.

 http://luth.chez-alice.fr/site_de_pascal_Gallon/partitions.htm