Without going to the library, because it is Sunday & I am lazy,
I would try the Tromboncino editions, starting
with Petrucci and work my way down.
The best place to find things is still Howard
Brown's concordance...just check the index in the back.

The art of adding the missing third part to
Petrucci's tab is the subject for another day, but it should be done.
The non-tab versions are easy to play on the lute.

Brown: ( a copy for my birthday, please :)

INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC PRINTED BEFORE 1600: A
Bibliography. By Howard Mayer Brown. (Cambridge,
Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1965

Some Editions:
Die mehrstimmige italienische Laude um 1500, ed. K. Jeppesen  1935)
Ottaviano Petrucci, Frottole, Buch I und IV, ed.
R. Schwartz, Publikationen älterer Musik, viii (Leipzig, 1935)
Canzoni sonetti strambotti et frottole, libro
tertio ed. A. Einstein, SCMA, iv (1941)
Le frottole nell'edizione principe di Ottaviano
Petrucci, ed. G. Cesari IMa,  (1954)
Le frottole per canto e liuto intabulate da
Franciscus Bossinensis, ed. B. Disertori,  (1964)
Apografo miscellaneo marciano: frottole, canzoni
e madrigali con alcuni alla pavana in villanesco, ed. F. Luisi (Venice, 1979)

dt