Dear lutenists,

I read the Italian lute list, and there they gave a very good link!
In Arthur's pages there is one containing some very good pieces by Marco
dall'Aquila! As far as I remember (which is not much... ;) thse pieces
have not been mentioned in this list? The address is
  http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/id16.html

Especially the first piece is very beautiful. As Arthur wirites: "This
first work, Ricercar No. 3, has been called the most beautiful ricercar
of the Renaissance."

I hope we could have even more music from this HerwMS! Any hope, Arthur?
:-)

BTW what is this HerwMS?

All the best,

Arto