From: LGS-Europe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 August 2007 17:01
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: ISO Arthur Ness

> I'm afraid Arthur might have a virus, as I'm getting this also to the
> addresses of mine that only Arthur knows.

Same here, I've received Arthur's message twice, not just on the email
address known to the list.

On a related topic: there's a number of people that I respond to privately,
that I cannot reach as my mail occasionally bounces. I get messages from
'kpnxchange' that the mail is waiting to be delivered or whatever.

So, David T. thank you for your help in my recording experiements. And if
you're looking for the Terzi cd, I'm willing to exchange it for your French
Airs de Cour. Alternatively you can buy it from CD Baby, LSA or
www.turtlerecords.com. Your local cd shop (Amazon?) can order it, I'm sure.

And Jeffrey Noonan thanks for the info on the Pilgrim fathers. I'll pass it
on to my friend.

David