Dear Luters,

I'm trying to find out more about transitional tunings for the 10-
course.  I see that the Board Lute Book shows Harp-way, English
Gaultier's, or "Mersenne Extraordinaire," Harp-way Flat and French
Flat.  There are pieces in the Board book in those tunings, but I'm
curious to know where else pieces may be found in transitional
tunings.  Are there other tunings also?  Is there perhaps a modern
edition available of pieces for 10-course in transitional tunings?

David Rastall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]