Le 26 août 07 à 16:06, howard posner a écrit :

Howard
        You may be right, about the speed (except pehaps the greater
movement back gives greater power forward, I have no idea) , but more
control, and subtlety is surely what we all want, wouldn’t you say?
Fishing carbon goes loud, very loud, but I am not so sure about the
subtlety.

I am no tennis man, don't even watch it (I have to admit), so I can
only take my friend's word for it; but he tells me he has never
enjoyed tennis so much, that seems the point to me; and the sound, he
felt, was a real bonus.
Best regards
Anthony