On Wednesday 10 October 2007 14:34, Anthony Hind rattled on the keyboard:
> Also, it doesn't appear to work for MAC, or am I wrong there?
> Anthony

No, it's intended for people still using this stupid microsoft outlook which
has not the capabilities of a modern client application which combines all
these things.
It's from a russian company by the way. Russia, freeware....
People asking for problems should definitely install such programs.
Taco