The source description is "HerwMS": as na mamateur lutenist I am not familiar with this manuscript. Could you please provide me just a couple of very quick details? Facsimile somewhere?

Thank you in advance for making your always very important work available to all of us,

Luca

Arthur Ness on 15-08-2007 19:22 wrote:
Thanks for the nice words, Arto.  I'll be adding some
more pieces when I have time.  I also want to add some
more comments on the pieces already posted.  And then my
next piece will probably be the "Ricercar of the Amazing
Shrinking Meter."<g>  Marco's so very interesting.

I am very sorry about the difficulty the Humour Tadela caused. It was something I thought came from a legitimaste correspondent in the NLands.

To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 10:49 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Very beautiful dall'Aquila in Arthur's
pages!

Dear lutenists,

I read the Italian lute list, and there they gave a
very good link!
In Arthur's pages there is one containing some very
good pieces by Marco dall'Aquila! As far as I remember (which is not
much... ;) these pieces have not been mentioned in this list? The address is

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/id16.html

Especially the first piece is very beautiful. As Arthur writes: "This
first work, Ricercar No. 3, has been called the most beautiful ricercar
of the Renaissance."

I hope we could have even more music from this HerwMS!
Any hope, Arthur?
:-)

BTW what is this HerwMS?

All the best,