Alright, this thread has finally bitten me- Where can I get TUSQ? My 7-course badly needs a new nut anyway. Are blanks available?
Thanks,   Dan W.

"Compared to standard materials, you'll hear crystal clear bell-like high end, big open lows, and a noticeable increase in overall sustain.TUSQ nuts are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body, and have been proven to increase a guitar's harmonic sustain. Acoustic guitars come alive with delicate highs and big open lows! TUSQ is far superior in sound and appearance to synthetics such as Micarta and Corian. The high levels of heat and pressure used in making TUSQ results in its exotic ivory-like appearance"