Sadly the excellent International Music Score Library Project, which was
rapidly building up an online resource of many thousands of out-of-copyright
(or so they thought) socres, has recently been nuked by the publishers.

Read the sorry story at
http://imslp.org/wiki/Main_Page

On 02/11/2007, Arne Keller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Peter Martin
Belle Serre
La Caulie
81100 Castres