To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:50 PM
Subject: [CITTERN] Palmer orpharion images

Dear all,

I thought I would share with you that I have updated my page on the
Palmer orpharion with photos kindly supplied by the National Music
Museum of Denmark. Please check it out:
http://www.cittern.theaterofmusic.com/old/palmer.html

There are also some other new goodies on the site. Have a look!

Best regards,
Andrew

The Renaissance Cittern Site
http://www.cittern.theaterofmusic.com