The whole oratorio, Il Sacrifizio di Abramo, was recorded by Weser-
Renaissance Ensemble, directed by Manfred Cordes, with Susanne Ryden,
soprano; Ralf Popken, alto; Jan Stromberg, tenor, and most
importantly, Thomas Ihlenfeldt on archlute.   Classic Produktion
Osnabruck, CPO 999 371-2.  Here's a review:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040701182144/http:/music.acu.edu/www/
iawm/articles/feb97/whitworth.html