To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:05 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Musical Form Analysis

Hi guys and girls,

Long time ego, when i was young and beautiful, i had a web site in my bookmarks with all kind of form analysis for dances and stuff, both harmonic and rhythmic analysis.

Now, I'm much older and uglier  and I can find this web site.

All i need is a basic form of renaissance dances some thing like: i V VII V I VI I in 3/4 and stuff like this.

Can any one help me finding a web site? can any one save me from the endless search in google?

Happy Christmas  or Chanukah for all!