I had a request to all the performers/teachers among you here. Any
help would be appreciated.

I am on a waiting list for a theorbo to used only for solo music, almost
exclusively late
(like de Visee) although it might occasionally be used to play with very
small ensembles
at home, or a few early pieces at some time in the far future.

The only points for me is to have it strung only in gut (which should not be
difficult, I assume),
and also on the small side (74/76 cm stoppable string length, probably 8+6.)
My hands are not small, but used to 68/70 length, and I am concerned that
anything too big will be a problem for me. The model will be Sellas, a
multi-ribbed
version. Final pitch to play at is not an issue, since I am on my own for
that..

If there are any issues I should think about, or watch out for regarding
string length or string grouping (like 7+7?), please do let me know, as I
have the time now to
discuss change details, and I only know baroque lute- so I am a total
theorbo newbie.
Thanks all!