As an infidel & heretic myself with a tin ear I salute and welcome
you and thanks very much for a heads up on this tuner. Between my
Baroque lute of a mere 24 strings and my wife's harpsichord any good
tuner will not be bored or underemployed here.  Before the batteries
wear out on the Violab we now have I will be checking out this one.
-Dan