Von: Anthony Hind [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008 23:10
An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu Net
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: recording with ZOOM H2

Yes, finally worked once on Safari, and the lute did seem very clear
for Mp3, on the Lochamer Liederbuch piece, which comes over very well.
  Thanks for the tip Eric, and to Wolfgang for allowing us to hear
it. However, I was not able to repeat theoperation a second time, so
there is still an incompatibility with esnips and MAC.
Anthony