From: damian dlugolecki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:46 PM
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] airs with lute in d minor tuning

I should have been more clear that I was interested more to know why
publication of lute songs in France suddenly cease when the d minor
tuning emerges.

It's curious don't you think?  All those volumes by Ballard and then
nothing, in spite of the fact that there is some publishing of lute
tablature in the 'accord nouveau'

Damian