>>>Did you find that as soon as you pressed the  record button, you go to
pieces? I'd like to play to the best of my ability but I've only go so
much ability and half of that disappears when th little red light comes
on!<<<

That happens to me too. To circumvent it, if I have the time I leave the red
light on for an hour, sometimes forget it's on. The more you do it, the less
of a problem it is. But the microphone is far more unforgiving than an
audience, so it is natural to become self conscious.

I really enjoyed Stephen's recording, and Stuart's as well on the vihuela
list. Let's have some more!

Rob