Dear Lutenet,
A new CD is avaliable at our website.

"Suites & Correspondances"

Marion Ferme - voice flute
Anna Kowalska - baroque lute, baroque guitar
Anton Birula - baroque lute, theorbo

The whole recording is featuring flute with basso
continuo and obligato parts realized with plucked
instruments, baroque guitar, theorbo and baroque lute.
It also containes our version of the J.S. Bach French
Suite no 3 for two Baroque lutes and a Teorbo +
Baroque Guitar version of the Robert de Visee
Chacconne in G major.

CDs can be ordered at

http://www.luteduo.com/orderCD.htm

when shipping more than 1 CD the price of a CD is 15
EUR.

>From February it will be possible to order scores
prepared by the LUTEDUO from our website:
Transcriptions for baroque guitar and theorbo, Bach
transcriptions for baroque lutes and lots of other
materials,

Best Wishes, Anton Birula