From: G. Crona [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 January 2008 12:06
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: contributions to this list

Rob wrote:

"I for one enjoy contributions from beginners and amateurs (in the best
sense of
the word) than from arrogant know-all so-called professionals."

Strange that you should say that. I really do not percieve the posters on
this list to be at all arrogant. On the contrary, most helpful and
knowledgeable. If being knowledgeable is seen as being arrogant, I think the

perciever might be the one to have a problem.

Best
G.