Having just checked Icking agaist Civiol- picardy in the cello version, minor in the lute one.
Where are all the lawyers here??? Tome to sue someone. Falckenhagen maybe???
RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tayler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 4:47 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Picardy puzzle

The Bach Suite editions on Icking have a lot of mistakes in them.
You can find the facsimile on the internet, if I have time I'll do
that tonight.
dt

At 01:44 PM 1/26/2008, you wrote:
The music can be found in Werner Icking's archive which is normally
quite reliable and a great source.

http://icking-music-archive.org/scores/bach/cello_suites/vc100712.pdf