Rocky

Your score has given me the idea to try your method, but making a font with no noteheads for quarter note, eighth, etc., but to keep the half and whole as they are.

Mass Mover => Utilities => Change => Noteheads => Selected Notehead
Here you can change black notehead to no notehead (choose an empty slot in the font).

I had a better look at your baroque guitar tablatures. They are very polished and must have involved a lot of nudging of all the ornaments and fingerings? Personally I don't like the beams to extend beyond the stems. Your font is very pretty, as well as very readable. Well done. I blank out the staff lines behind the ciphers on the staff. It looks a bit artificial, but makes the ciphers more clear. Especially the idstinction between c and e. You have your r to get around that.

David

PS: Off-list attached is a page of Mozart I did.

David van Ooijen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.davidvanooijen.nl