I have some of the discs from this box. The chamber music and a few cantatas. Quite all right if you want it all, and want it cheap. Some is really good, some is passable. Some are old recordings, some are purpose made for the box. I think I'm in the cantatas. These cds are sold under the Brilliant Classics Label in the www.kruidvat.nl shops in the Netherlands (and belgium?). A lot cheaper here. I have the full Mozart box. Perfect while cooking. ;-)

How's the arm doing?

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'howard posner'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'baroque Lutelist'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:02 PM
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Russian Bach site?

I don't think I'll download the complete scores, but this looks excellent
value:
http://www.amazon.com/Bach-Complete-Works-155-Box/dp/B000HRME5U/ref=pd_bbs_s
r_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1201643859&sr=8-1

It has some great performers, including Jacob Lindberg's lute works
recording. I've only ever heard a dozen or so of the cantatas and a few of
the organ works. Here is his complete surviving music for the price of just
a few regular discs.

Rob

www.rmguitar.info