..even better: Thunderbird on a Linux-distro!
bw
steffen gliese

Taco Walstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: On Friday 01 February 2008 09:38, Rob
rattled on the keyboard:
> There are many problems related to these lists and rejected emails. I
> received an email from Wayne yesterday saying I was top of the list of
> people rejecting my emails - over half of the list members don't see my
> mails. That might be their choice of course! They might have blocked me
> deliberately. However, trying to be less egotistical about it...Wayne
> mentioned that more and more of us are buying software to protect our
> computers from viruses, and this is causing communication problems. With
> the majority of subscribers not receiving emails, I would say these lists
> are no longer functioning properly. We might need to consider
> alternatives...
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Rob
>
> www.rmguitar.info

All you emails are left in my spam mailbox. The reason is not wayne's mailing
list or anti virus software but your mail client. Use thunderbird instead of
outlook and this problem disappears.
taco

The FNWI Mailserver identified the attached message as possible
unsollicited email (SPAM).

The message originated from

    "Rob"

 pts rule name              description
 2.8 RATWARE_OUTLOOK_NONAME Bulk email fingerprint (Outlook no name) found
 1.9 RATWARE_MS_HASH        Bulk email fingerprint (msgid ms hash) found
 1.7 MSGID_DOLLARS          Message-Id has pattern used in spam

 Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her!