Dear Peter

I don't know if you play the guitar as well, but there is a huge
amount of repertoire from the early 19th century for voice and guitar
by female composers.

I am doing a programme of those songs on an original 19th century
guitar. Let me know if you want to now more.

Best wishes, Jelma van Amersfoort, Amsterdam
[EMAIL PROTECTED]