Dear Tuomas,

I just got three  straps (french: bandoulières) for theorbo, archlute
and guitar by José Antonio Ahumada, Paris, France, total 115 € plus
shipping. They are really wonderful and not at all slippery. I know that
many french lutenists use his straps. Please ask him for details and
pictures:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes Henner Kahlert