I'm on Mac and I got to hear them using a link someone sent yesterday or the day before - not very helpful, I know, but the message said something like "this link should work." It went straight to an MP3 file played with the QuickTime plugin in Safari. I'm sorry I can't give you a better indication - I cleaned up my mailboxes last night.