Thanks for this link - what a great resource.

A lute-related question arising.  In the Ode on St Cecilia's Day, there's a
part for Liuto solo (together with flute).  Would this be played as written
(i.e. single notes); as a continuo bass line (with chords above); or a
mixture of both?

http://mdz10.bib-bvb.de/~db/0001/bsb00016761/images/index.html?id=00016761&fip=62.35.241.156&no`&seite=51

On 01/03/2008, Arthur Ness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.muenchener-digitalisierungszentrum.de/index?c=kurzauswahl&url=http://mdz1.bib-bvb.de/~db/ausgaben/uni_ausgabe.html?projekt=1193214396
>
> Most volumes are available. Lots of other nice things available
> on
> that site, too.  (Mostly 19th Century).
> --
> =====AJN (Boston, Mass.)=====
> *  Free Download of the Week from Classical Music Library:
>
> For this week's free download from Classical Music Library go to
> my
> web page
> and click on Alexander Street Press link:
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/arthurjness/
>
> *Vaughan Williams'_ Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis___*
> performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra; Christopher
> Seaman,
> conductor. More
> information about this piece is available on our  music blog
> <http://alexanderstreet.typepad.com/music>.
>
> For some free scores, go to:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/
> ===================================
>

> =====AJN (Boston, Mass.)=====
> *  Free Download of the Week from Classical Music Library:
>
> For this week's free download from Classical Music Library go to
> my web page
> and click on Alexander Street Press link:
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/arthurjness/
>
> *Vaughan Williams'_ Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis___*
> performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra; Christopher
> Seaman, conductor. More
> information about this piece is available on our  music blog
> <http://alexanderstreet.typepad.com/music>.
>
> For some free scores, go to:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepq31c/arthurjnesslutescores/

Peter Martin