Original lute music by Handel and Mozart on the same day!  What a thrill!

How disappointing to look at the Neue Mozart Ausgabe (
http://dme.mozarteum.at/DME/nma/start.php?l=) and discover that the Mozart
lute cadenza is crossed out in the manuscript and that 'it remains uncertain
whether it is by Mozart himself'.  I think I'll give him the benefit of the
doubt though.

Browsing further through the Munich library website I was delighted to find
a string trio by Francesco Zappa.  I don't believe in reincarnation but....
http://mdz10.bib-bvb.de/~db/bsb00003239/images/index.html

--
Peter Martin
Belle Serre