Ooops, I forget the address:

  http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Biber/Passagalia/

Arto

I wrote:
Dear lutensits,

I have corrected some errors in the 6-course version: one flag was wrong and worse still, two bars had too many notes... Now it should be ok.

Today I got ready(?) also the archlute version. Now my page says:

* 6-course lute: Is this art or sport? Well, violin has only 4 strings... :-) This is a classical "thumb under", "thumb-index", renaissance lute version. Some very fast runs have been "recomposed" to make it possible for lute. The melody goes very high - 12th fret- in section 63-72. Many sections of the piece are perhaps useful also as "thumb-index" etydes?

* Archlute: I think this version is a little easier for making art...
This version is harmonized in the archlute way. Actually only in the middle section (bars 77-92) more than 9 courses are needed. And if you can play the piece at all, you certainly are able to edit that part for your number of courses... ;-) In this version the high section (bars 63-72) is taken down an octave - no 12th frets! To my taste this sounds better on archlute, but if you like athletics, you can easily borrow that section from the 6-course version. Also in this archlute version the very fast runs have been "recomposed".

Let me know, if you have problems in printing those pdf's, or if you find some severe errors.

All the best,

Arto