On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 1:16 AM, David Rastall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2008, at 7:58 PM, igor . wrote:
>

> If you're going to accuse me of being racist, Igor, at least learn to
> spell proper English.  ;-)

           # i know David , but i fear i never will ! I am Serbian living in
Kroatia ,
           so forgive me if you can.Also,i don't play Lute,  i am an amateur
Cellist with almost every single Lute album up to date (even having rare
Hans Neeman Berlin broadcast recordings) in my discotheque. But i promise to
learn to spell proper English once David Tayler learn to spell proper "
affekte,rhetorique,musical ideas and dynamic " on his single-strung
arch-lute in Cello Prelude by Bach.
Or, if O'Dette does Complete Dowland again but caring not to play again all
dances and fantasies so uninformed . I am sure you have heard that Alman
differs from Corranto or Fantaisie in so many things. #

> >I wsn't talking about their racial diversity, or their tempi.  I was
> referring to the variety of playing styles they represent.<

        wow, that's true :variety is the key word ! Shoskes is really
somewhere else than Barto....so is my beloved Valery so far from O'dette.
           btw: will you translate word " wsn't "  to me please ?