Hi,

He replied to me after several weeks, just recently, I was inquiring about a
medieval lute, but his advertised prices on the Web are way lower than what
they really are...so I am still debating if I will order a medieval lute
from him. There is less advantage for me to look a for a lute so far away if
the price is going to be the same as in North America or Europe.

cheers.

Bruno

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Luca Manassero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes, I did. He answered a couple of questions back in October...
> I was about to buy his Baroque lute, the one he shows on his site, but
> in the end I didn't.
>
> Happy Easter,
>
> Luca
>

> Mayes, Joseph on 21-03-2008 19:53 wrote:
> > I know he periodically vanishes, and there's probably no cause for
> alarm, but has anyone heard from Luciano Faria in the last several months?
> >

> > Joseph Mayes

Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
Luthiste, etc
Estavel