To: "Lute Net" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Hurel download

Dear Charles,

Exactly the same thing has happened to your message. It doesn't matter
though, as long as one makes sure every letter of the address is
included for the search. Clicking on just the blue letters, will not get
through to the site, but adding on the black letters should do the
trick.

By the way, I still haven't found the Hurel music, which started this
thread.

Best wishes,

Stewart.