Igor

I really find it difficult to understand why someone would make a big deal out of this conversation, it's not like you don't know what the message is about in your email in-box. The simple thing;--- use the delete button. If you don't like the food don't order it from the menu--simple. In the mean time post something you might be interested in or--- is it that you really have nothing to say? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lute list" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:15 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Fingering question

Sean, I think we're just suffering a visit from Wowbagger the Infinitely
Prolonged.  Once he has insulted everyone individually he will move on....

On 29/03/2008, Sean Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I rather enjoy learning more about the music I like. Maybe you should
join the Nintendo lute society where things move a little quicker. Or
start one where the insults move more to your taste.

Sean

Begin forwarded message:

> you should discuss with each other via telephono......don't be
> exibionist
> please .

> --

Peter Martin