To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:26 PM
Subject: [LUTE] new website

I've decided to put all my mp3 sound files on a dedicated website called
Song Of The Rose (www.songoftherose.co.uk). I have no interest anymore in
making CDs, so all my future solo files will be placed here. It currently
includes Renaissance lute pieces from my Graysteil CD, which is no longer
available, and Bach's 2nd suite for cello on 11c. Much more to follow in due
course.

Cheers,

Rob MacKillop