I have asked the collective wisdom about this anomaly a few weeks ago.  I
also approached the Fronimo Users Group.  Francesco Tribioli himself offered
advice, but either it was too complicated or I simply misunderstood a point,
it didn't work for me.

I need a remedy for setting the tablature font in Fronimo.  This is a second
request after a few weeks without using it.  The last advice didn't seem to
help.  (Un-install, delete offending font, re-install)

I can install the latest demo version and print a file.  But next time I
want to use it, the fonts are corrupted with Wingdings etc.  - being
certainly unreadable in that form.

I deleted all Wingding fonts from my PC, re-installed. - Fine.

Re-opened Fronimo, but now it appears all Greek!

I have looked at the default font in Fronimo and it definitely says it is
using Recerare.

Fronimo comes with its own fonts, so why should it open such an obscure and
useless alternative?

Must I delete every font in turn until it eventually uses an appropriate
one?

My only solution is to un-install and re-install Fronimo, - but it only
works (brilliantly!) for one session!

Bemused

Ron (UK)