Hi - I am forwarding this - please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
not to me.  Wayne

A long time LSA member, since retiring from Wells College I have started a
business    <http://www.elizabethanconversation.com/>.   While   our  main
product  is  Elizabethan  Play  Alongs   (similar  to Music Minus One, but
designed  for  viol consort music), we also sell an eclectic assortment of
sheet  music  for  lute  players,  including  the  music of Luis Milan and
Kapsberger in staff notation.   I find reading in notes (instead of, or as
well as, in tab) helpful and thought other lute players might as well.  We
also  have  recordings,  including some lute duets, that can be sampled on
the site.
Can  you  include  an  announcement  of ElizabethanConversation.com in the
appropriate place on the Darmouth site?

Thank you for your help.
Cordially,
Susan

P.S.  In  the future I will be placing a small ad in the LSA Quarterly and
elsewhere, but need to rely on free ways to spread the word for now.
Dr. Susan G. Sandman
Professor emerita, Wells College
Elizabethan Conversation
(607)277-0306