From: Narada [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 May 2008 19:47
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Lute Performance on DVD

Greetings all,

Can anyone point me in the right direction of sources for purchasing
Lute performances on DVD ( region 2 ).  Amazon seem bereft of such
things and it would be nice to see a lute played rather than just
hearing it.

Live Lute concerts are very rare here in West Yorkshire. The last one
was at Leeds Uni just over 12 months ago and it didn't last very long.

Regards

Neil